<< Go Back
Thank you for your interest in this position. There may not be current openings for this position at this time. By submitting an application to this position, you are expressing interest should an opening become available in the future. Our recruiters routinely review available applications as openings become available.
Landscape or maintain grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, and edging.
- Complete landscape maintenance duties on job sites in a timely manner, including but not limited to, mowing, edging, weed eating, pruning, blowing, and planting
- Use assigned equipment safely and efficiently, including but not limited to, mowers, edgers, weed eaters, pruning saws, and backpack blowers
- Notify crew leader of needed repairs on assigned equipment
- Follow all company policy rules and regulations
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Reliable transportation
- Working knowledge of standard horticultural practices, techniques, and equipment is helpful, but not required if willing and able to complete any necessary training
- High school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required if applicant can meet all other requirements
- Able to handle the physicality of our work including weather conditions, heavy lifting (30 - 80 pounds), and extensive walking
- Must be dependable and able to communicate effectively with crew leaders and supervisors